« Home

Leaving IBM

After nearly 5 years I am leaving Big Blue, to see what else the world has to offer.

It's been a good few years, the work has been up and down but on the whole has been fairly interesting, but the best bit about it has been the people. I have made so many good friends, too many to mention, who I hope I will know for years to come - even if I am going to be on the other side of the world!


Which leads me onto what I'm gonna do next..... Well first off I'm doing a bit of a tour round the UK - say my goodbyes to people and see some places I've never seen. Going to Portugal
which even in February is a very relaxing place to be. Going to see my Dad there for a few days, don't think it will be the last time I see him before I leave, as I'll see him again during my UK tour (part three) in a couple of weeks.

I get back from Portugal and do a bit more of the UK road trip, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Leeds, ready to fly....

Skiing trip!!!!! Yay a friend's turning 30, instead of having a party like any sane person, he's decided to go skiing. The resort is called Les Contamines looks like it's quite small, but I'm not that fussed; I'm going more for being there with my mates, the fact were going to be skiing is just a massive bonus!! I think everyone in the chalet is gonna board, but I'm a quite a good skier and have never tried boarding so if I wanna keep up with them I think it's two planks of wood for me!!

After skiing I've got a couple of weeks to see Dad and my Grandad up near Liverpool, then back down south to see my other side of the family down in Eastbourne.

Then all I need to do is flog the car and jump on a plane......

oi - hows it going? did you see the chelski match? we kicked their a$$

Post a Comment